Published on June 29th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Chase Inquiries Combining, Changes To Choice BRG, Prepaid Debit Card Fail & More
- Do Chase credit inquiries really combine? by Frequent Miler. With merging inquiries it’s always best to hope for the best and plan for the worst, especially when it comes to Chase business credit cards.
- Choice Changes its Best Rate Guarantee For U.S. Residents! by BRG Deals. By far the best site for BRG deals covers this change to Choice’s guarantee. Pretty disappointing to be honest.
- Senators Press for Answers After Prepaid Debit Cards Fail by NY Times. These prepaid issuers have always said that they wanted to regulate themselves, if people want them to take that seriously then they need to be compensating users for any downtime and late fees charged during this down time. RushCard also ran into these issues and have a $100 settlement per account currently.
- 500 point bonus on Virgin America cards. This is a targeted offer.
- W Las Vegas Is Coming by Travel Zork. Doesn’t look like they are changing much with the W in Las Vegas.