Published on July 28th, 2017 | by William Charles2
Recap: Drop’s Duplicate Transactions, Students With No Income Getting Credit Cards & More
- Six useful takeaways from the JetBlue Q2 ’17 earnings call by Wandering Aramean. Not super interesting some a travel hacking perspective, but still an interesting read.
- DEAL DEAD – Drop’s duplicate transactions by Miles Per Day. Now you can see why their message about duplicate transactions makes somewhat more sense. I’m not sure why these companies don’t do more due diligence before launching or launch with a smaller sub set of users to begin with.
- FoundersCard Adds New Discounts on Alaska Airlines by Travel Codex.
- We Converted $100 Into As Many Currencies As Possible by FiveThirtyEight. Crazy how quickly those fees add up.
- How Students with No Income Can Get a Credit Card by The Military Frequent Flyer. Good tip for students. As always do your own research to confirm this.