Published on January 14th, 2016 | by William Charles1
Recap: Fidelity FlexPerks, Free Tampons & Pads, Miles & Points Irrationality, Chase United VIP Superbowl Lounges & Free Entree
- Details of New Fidelity Visa – It IS FlexPerks! by Project End Point. If this is true, it won’t last long as people will absolutely smash this. Would mean it’s possible to get up to 4% back on all spend, ridiculous. You can read our full review of this new card here.
- Fidelity FlexPerks? Is the Fidelity Visa Signature 2% card better than we thought? by Frequent Miler. Any data points will probably be shared in this post.
- Free tampons and pads at Columbus, OH airport. Good idea, more airports should do this.
- Miles and points as an (irrational!) commitment mechanism by Freequent Flyer. This is something that really grinds my gears.
- Crystal Visa Infinite: The best card you can’t get by Frequent Miler. Pretty sure if the annual fee is listed like that they have to honor it, but probably not worth burning the relationship over.
- Chase United VIP Lounges for the Superbowl. They are offering free food & drinks, so worth stopping in if you’re in the area.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill Free Entree. Need to join their mailing list, don’t know if the entree requires any other purchase or not.