Published on May 24th, 2016 | by William Charles2
Recap: Free Citibike Membership, Comenity Shut Down, Restaurant Inside a Prison & More
- Free CitiBike Memberships for CitiGold Clients by Will Run For Miles. Somehow I don’t see this being a massive hit with Citigold clients.
- Comenity Virgin America shuts me down by Miles Per Day. I’m surprised Vinh hasn’t been shut down from everything at this stage. Comenity doesn’t like big spikes in spend like this, slowly raise it over time or expect a shut down. On the other hand, Comenity is pretty fickle in general so you’ll probably be shut down regardless. More info on Comenity Bank here.
- One of Italy’s Hottest Restaurants is Inside a Medium-Security Prison by Travel and Leisure via Michael W Travels. There is a massage place in Chang Mai prison as well. I think it kind of defeats some of the experience when the look/feel nothing like a prison, but I guess it’s more about rehabilitation for the inmates than the experience for the customer.
- Foursquare Predicted Chipotle’s Sales Troubles 10 Days Early by PYMNT. This is one part very interesting and one part very creepy. They are selling this data as well, although I think most analysts were predicting a similar drop.
- Citi Sears Mastercard offering a targeted 5x ThankYou point bonus (up to 5k points) via reader dvice. Shame about the points cap.