Published on March 3rd, 2016 | by William Charles3
Recap: Free jetBlue Points, New Hyatt Brand, Chase Best Offers, Buy Choice Points & Aeroplan Miles For Taxes & Fees
- Don’t Forget About How Easy it is to Earn Free Points with JetBlue Badges by Angelina Travels. Nice way to rack up some easy JetBlue miles.
- Hyatt’s Just Launched a New “Unbrand” to Bring More Upscale Hotels into Gold Passport by View From The Wing. Hyatt is one of my favorite hotel loyalty programs, so excited to see them offer some non-cookie cutter properties.
- 8 ways to get the best Chase signup bonus offers by Frequent Miler. If you ever see any better in branch offers or similar, let me know so I can let other readers know. This post by Frequent Miler is a good recap of different channels that work for getting better offers from Chase.
- Buy up to 250,000 points per year with Choice Privileges Points Plus Cash by Loyalty Traveler. I’d never buy Choice points at those rates, but like Ric points out it’s not a good idea if you plan on staying at any of their Scandinavian properties.
- Coming Soon: Use your Aeroplan Miles to pay for taxes and fees on award flights by Frequent Flyer Bonuses (via TBB). Let’s hope the rate is better than 1,200 miles per $10. Also interesting they will finally allow one way trips for 50% of the round trip price.