Published on December 16th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Recap: Hilton, SPG & IHG Promos, Comped Cruises, Risky 4x Dip + Much More
- Hilton, Starwood, and IHG are Out With New Promotions by View From The Wing. Nice round up of the current new year offers, IHG looks the best to me (depending on what offer you get) followed by Hilton. SPG looks pathetic, interested to see what Hyatt offers.
- mLife Gold Complimentary Cruises by Saverocity Travel. Cruises aren’t really my thing, but if they are yours go and read Matt’s post.
- A fantabulous but risky quintuple dip by Frequent Miler. I don’t have the patience to deal with 100% back SYWR deals, but good opportunity for those that do.
- MacKeeper Hack Exposes 13M Accounts by PYMNTs. Another day another leak of personal information.
- Elan branded credit card offering TU score (vantage) by myFICO forums. With so many credit cards offering free FICO scores and free credit monitoring sites, I’m not really sure what the point of these FAKO score offerings from credit cards is.
- Turnover Tuesdays – Killing It At Walgreens by Oren’s Money Saver. Really enjoyable series and always educational.
- Amazon Increasing FBA Fees In February by Oren’s Money Saver. Looks like mostly fees on low value items are increasing.
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Credit Card Annual Fee Notification Oversight by Travel With Grant. I don’t know of any laws that stipulate the cardholder must be notified of an upcoming fee, so I think this is just a courtesy most credit card issuers do. What’s most interesting are the comments and getting the free night certificate replaced by 80k points.
- Android Pay Now Available for In-App Payments by Low Cards. Fingers crossed for some in-app purchase promos now.
- SAS Releases Business Class Award Space by Upgrd by Matthew. A lot of this space will be gone by now, but still worth a look.
- Discover NEW Payment Method by MyFICO forums. Nothing to exciting, but you can now use your cash rewards to pay for your current balance owing.
- Goodbye to Kimpton’s Inner Circle Status Match? by Will Run For Miles. Looks to be going away for 2016, one of the most popular matches.