Published on March 19th, 2017 | by William Charles2
Recap: Hotels.com Stacking, New LCC LEVEL & Much More
- IAG’s new low cost carrier is… LEVEL (including €99 one way transatlantic fares!) by Economy Class & Beyond. One way flights for $149. Seat pitch doesn’t look great, but honestly it’s not that bad.
- Justice Department Fires Salvo at Consumer Watchdog by WSJ.
- More information regarding eBay’s concierge program. Not exactly the most useful F.A.Q. that I’ve ever read, but that’s ok.
- The anatomy of paying $150 for a $240 hotel using Hotels.com & Ebates by EZ Journeys. I feel like I am Hotels.com biggest fan boy because of discounts like this (I would have skipped the coupon for the tenth night free instead and used a different portal for 7% but still good stacking!)
- CEO of World’s Worst Airline Being Detained in Pakistan For Offering Good Seats, Service by View From The Wing. Seems strange that the Prime Minister championed the deal and now there are allegations of corruption.