Published on August 3rd, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: KeyBank Purchases First Niagara, $15 In Points Portal Bonus, UberCENTRAL & More
- Driving Customers to Businesses with UberCENTRAL by Uber News Room. I wonder if they will offer any sort of discounts or promotions for businesses using this portal. I’m hoping Uber uses this to deeply discount rides for non profit groups, like the ones they listed in this press release.
- The Dining Everywhere Visa. Is 5X or 2.65X worth the headache? by Frequent Miler. I hate the idea of using a gift card for every day spend, way to much headache for little return in my opinion.
- New York Uber Promo for Free Subway Series Baseball Tickets Between New York Yankees vs New York Mets at Citi Field by Uber Codes.
- $15 Back In Points When You Spend $45+ On The Shop Your Way Portal (via Miles to Memories). I don’t bother with Shop Your Way Rewards, but for those who do this might be useful.
- KeyBank Purchases First Niagara. This is a shame First Niagara offered some great bank account bonuses in their time.