Published on September 13th, 2018 | by William Charles8
Recap: Pushing AmEx, Wells Fargo Plan Rejected & More
- How far can we push the Amex Offer once per cardmember rule? (Author Chat) by Frequent Miler. The biggest problem with this AT&T offer is it looks like they have limited how much you can prepay your account. If they hadn’t and you plan to stick with AT&T then the risk involved is very low as even if American Express does claw back all your out is the increased earning opportunity you could have put on another card. I think you’re safe doing one statement credit offer and one Membership Rewards offer, I personally wouldn’t push past that. Also I don’t think the push back was from Staples on that particular offer, I believe those offers are actually funded by American Express themselves and that’s why they fixed the issue. The reason for this is that replaces the Open savings program rather than being a strict amex offer.
- Exclusive: U.S. regulators reject Wells Fargo’s plan to repay customers – sources by Reuters. Good, the responsibility should fall on Wells Fargo to locate customers that were negatively impacted.
- Direct Flight from NYC to Paris for $250 Round-Trip by Danny Deal Guru. Anybody flown with them before? How was it?
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] eBay: $20 Off $100 With Promo Code MONEY20
- eBay: 8% eBay Bucks for Buying and Selling [Targeted]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: