Published on February 11th, 2017 | by William Charles0
Recap: Stacking AmEx Insider Discounts, Flight To Nowhere, Fast Track Status & More
- Stacking AmEx Insider Fares with the Biz Plat 50% Rebate by Saverocity. Nice to see these fares finally showing online, I really don’t know why American Express hasn’t been advertising this more?
- United’s 4-hour flight to nowhere by Travel Skills. Sounds like an absolute nightmare as a passenger.
- Targeted: Fast track to AA Elite Status, 35k EQMs for Exec! by Miles Writer. Check your e-mails if you chase/care about status.
- Airbnb On The Cusp Of Buying Luxury Retreats by PYMNTS. Will be interesting to see if they roll inventory and members into the Airbnb platform or not. $150m in yearly bookings is impressive, I wonder if they will be able to maintain that with the Airbnb brand? I can see some push back from people paying $27,000 per night and using Airbnb though.
- Fast Food Chain Arby’s Acknowledges Breach by Krebs On Security. Another day, another data breach. You know the drill, check your cards.