Published on December 7th, 2016 | by William Charles0
Recap: Starbucks Instant Win, What Over $2,000 In Fees Gets You & Much More
- Eliminating TSA Pre✓ Program Fee For Frequent Fliers Could Save Millions of Dollars: Study by The Gate.
- What Over $2,000 in Annual Fees has Earned Us This Year by Money Metagame. That’s a lot in annual fees, but remember it includes two Chase Sapphire Reserves & an American Express Platinum so that’s $1,600 in travel credits they’d be eligible for.
- Starbucks Instant Win Game. You can get free stars and grand prize is free Starbucks for life.
- DOJ Approves the Merger of Alaska Airlines and Virgin America by Travel Codex. Now we play the waiting game to see what happens next.
- BBVA ClearSpend Prepaid Visa Card $25 Bonus Credit with $100 Load by Maximizing Money. You’d make a profit of ~$21, personally don’t think it’s worth the time involved and possibility of a hard pull.