Published on November 15th, 2016 | by William Charles9
Recap: Uber Portal Gone, Wifi Loophole, Cocaine & More
- Uber just took away its awesome spending portal for free rides, promising its return by EZ Journeys. Either they are planning a nationwide roll out or discontinuing the program all together.
- I Found An Airplane Wifi Loophole You Wouldn’t Believe! by Travel Update. Title is absolutely ridiculous, basically you can use iMessage without paying for the internet on 737’s.
- How to Find Hidden Hyatt Free Night Certificates from Credit Card Anniversary & Sign Up Bonus by Travel With Grant. I hope you’re keeping track of valuable things like this.
- You Find Cocaine in Your Hotel Room Safe – What Would You Do? by Will Run For Miles. I’d probably just flush it and go on my way. I’d be worried that alerting the hotel staff would end up with the police involved and I’d somehow be blamed.
- Reselling the Nintendo NES Classic system by Miles Per Day. Lot of people I spoke to thought that this was going to be a flop due to emulators, but most people are happy to pay a reasonable price not to pirate and have ease of use.