Published on February 13th, 2019 | by William Charles18
Reserve Credit Card Review (Various Banks) 50,000 Point/$500 Bonus, $450 Annual Fee, $250 Travel Credit
A number of different banks offer a credit card called the ‘Reserve’ credit card. In this review we will look at what banks offer this card and the benefits of the card.
It looks like the same banks that issue the AmaZing business cards that sometimes offer a $500 or $1,000 sign up bonus also offer this reserve card. Those banks are:
- AmegyBank: Texas only
California Bank & Trust: California onlyNot offered by this bank
- Vectra Bank Colorado: Colorado only
- Zion’s Bank: Utah, Idaho and Wyoming
- National Bank of AZ: Arizona
- Nevada State Bank: Nevada
- Annual fee of $450 (additional cardholders are $50 each)
- Sign up bonus of $500 or 50,000 bonus points after $5,000 in spend within the first six months
- $250 annual travel credit
- Priority Pass select membership (only five free passes are included annually)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3%/3x back on travel/dining
- 2%/2x back on everything else
$250 Travel Credit
This credit is based on a card member year (so you can’t use it twice and pay only one annual fee). Qualifying purchases are: airlines, rental cars, hotels, cruise lines, travel agencies, airport terminals, global entry, TSA precheck, Gogo Inflght Wi-Fi.
Not a great card as you can only do the travel credit once if you’re only paying one annual fee and there isn’t a lot of other benefits to justify the $450 annual fee. If you get full value out of the $250 travel credit you’re really left with a sign up bonus of $300 after you take into account the other $200 from the annual fee. If anybody decides to sign up for this card, please share your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to tom0963