Published on December 13th, 2019 | by Chuck6
ShopRite: Purchase $50 In Any Third-Party Gift Card Brand & Save $10 On Your Next Shop
Direct Link to offer (weekly ad)
- ShopRite is offering $10 off a future shopping when you spend $50 or more on any third party gift card brand.
The dates here are confusing: I’m seeing 12/8 – 12/14 at the link above (meaning, it’s almost expired), and dates of 12//6 – 12/12 for Maryland Shoprite stores (meaning, it’s already expired), but GC Galore has an image with dates of 12/13-12/19. Not sure what’s going on. Maybe another deal is coming out soon. Terms below I pasted based on what I’m seeing.
The Fine Print
- Excludes ShopRite, Visa® and Mastercard® gift cards.
- Must be one transaction.
- Limit one per customer.
- Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store from 12/15/19–12/21/19.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
- While supplies last. Subject to availability. See gift cards for terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all stores.
This one is only for third party gift cards, but still a nice deal since all third party cards are included. Not sure if it’ll work on Amex gift cards. Not sure if you need to use your Price Plus card.
I’m surprised no one sent this in earlier in the week. Use a card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases to get an even bigger discount.