Published on October 11th, 2017 | by Don L240
[Extremely-Very Speculative] Relevance Coin (Cryptocurrency – 20 Coin Giveaway)
(Image from relevance.community)
Relevance Coin is giving away 20 Relevance Coins per every referred/invited signup.
- Looks like you need to sign-up using a twitter account
- Coins won’t actually be distributed until 1 billion coins have been given away
How much are the coins worth?
$0 – There actually isn’t a crypto coin yet, just a coupon for a coin. It trades on no exchange – so it has no market price.
But how much will the coins be worth?
Probably $0. Most new companies will fail or not achieve a high level of success.
Highly Speculative Statement Relevance is valuing their coins at a buyback value of $31/coin But this is crazy speculative because to buy back their coins in a reasonable time frame they would have to become one of the most profitable companies in the world.
Arguably everything cryptocurrency related could be termed speculative, wildly speculative, or insane 🙂
I sort of look at new coins as a lottery ticket:
- With a very high likelihood, you’ll end up with no value – a losing ticket
- With a small likelihood, the coin may trade on an exchange at a very small value – perhaps like picking one number/ball correctly
- With an extremely small likelihood, they would payout at their stated value – this would probably be equivalent to winning the lottery
This deal is probably so speculative – startup with no revenue, no track record, … that I probably shouldn’t have shared it. I enjoy taking a shot on these deals when the coins are free because the cryptocurrency space is so volatile it feels like almost anything can happen, and I’ve actually hit a winner in the past.
My referral link (I think it’s fine to include referral links in the comments)
[If this coin develops any value – I’ll send it to Will to distribute in some way back to the DoC Community]