Published on June 9th, 2017 | by Chuck287
SPG Referral Bonus now 7,500 Points – Share your Referrals
Direct Link (login required)
- Refer-a-friend to the Amex SPG personal or business card and get a bonus 7,500 SPG points
The old referral offer was always a 5,000 SPG points, and it’s now gone up to 7,500 points. Bear in mind that the new member gets only 25,000 points which is the standard SPG signup bonus but not the best we’ve seen (it’s has periodically gone up to 30k or 35k).
Frequentmiler points out that Amex has made their referral links more efficient with shortened Twitter/Facebook/text links. This feature might only found on the mobile app, not the computer site.
The Fine Print
- 7,500 referral offer is valid through October 31, 2018
- Max 55,000 per calendar year (you’ll max this out with your eight referral)
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for the Referral Bonus to post to your account
(Hat tip to reader MontyFC)
Feel free to share your SPG personal and business links here. Other Amex cards can be shared in the previous referral thread if you haven’t already.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet).
- Post a comment with your referral links or your email address to refer. If you have a link for both personal and business SPG, please include both links in one comment.
- Include your twitter username at the end of your comment. If you don’t do this, we will remove your link.
- MAKE SURE YOUR COMMENT ONLY CONTAINS THE LINK & YOUR TWITTER ID, DO NOT ADD ANYTHING EXTRA (EVEN THANKS) OR YOUR LINK WILL BE REMOVED. You can include the word “personal” or “business” as well.
If you’re thinking about signing up for this card, please consider using one of the referral links found below. I’d also recommend you read through these things everybody should know about American Express credit cards before applying.