Published on October 11th, 2017 | by William Charles29
[Expired] Starbucks Bingo Returns – Free Stars & Drinks + Strategy For Filling Board
This offer has expired, never miss another deal again by signing up for notifications.
- Starbucks Bingo has returned.
- You get 20 stars for each challenge (tile)
- You get an additional 10 stars for each row/column or diagonal line you complete
- You get 40 bonus stars for completing the board
- Board looks as follows (note everybody will have a different board):
- Here is a description of what each tile requires:
- Top row
- Sip & Savor: Make a purchase of $6 or more in a single order between 11am & 2pm
- Jump the line: Make two separate purchases by ordering ahead through the Starbucks app
- Mid-weekender: Make one purchase during the week, make another on the weekend
- Middle row
- Weekender: Make one purchase on a Saturday or Sunday
- All day: Make a purchase before 12pm and another after 12pm in the same day
- Coffee with friends: Make a purchase of $8 or more in a single order
- Bottom row:
- Monday Funday: Make a purchase on a Monday
- Coffee Ranger: Make a purchase at 3 different participating Starbucks stores
- Fri-YAY: Make a purchase after 12pm on a Friday
- Top row
- Last time they gave us a bonus free square, which could be used for coffee with friends (last time it required $12 spend and this time it only requires $8 spend). Fingers crossed that is offered again.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 10/12/17 – 11/1/17 at participating Starbucks® stores.
- Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card or your registered Starbucks Card through the App. S
- Stars may not be earned on purchases of alcohol or Starbucks Cards. Taxes, tips, donations, and fees (such as delivery fees, shipping and handling fees, gift wrapping fees and bag fees) may also be excluded.
- See starbucks.com/terms for details.
- Seems to be targeted as not all Starbucks users will be eligible
I personally think the best strategy for these types of promotions is to just naturally see what tiles you fill up and when the promotion is nearing the end you can start working on tiles you haven’t done already. Given that there is only a few days left we’re now at that stage. Feel free to discuss the best way to take advantage in the comments.