Published on April 24th, 2017 | by William Charles17
Stash Invest: Invest $5 Per Week & They’ll Match (Up To $20) – $18 Money Maker
- Stash is offering new users a bonus of up to $20. After signing up you’re enrolled in an automatic $5 weekly deposit into your stash account. Stash will then match your deposit up to $20
The Fine Print
- Any bonus funds deposited into your Stash account by Stash must remain in your Stash account for a minimum of 90 days
- The challenge is only available for new users who register for a Stash account between April 1st, 2017 and April 30th, 2017
- Taking into consideration the total amount of all Auto-Stash transfers completed during the four week period beginning from account registration, Stash will deposit up to $20 in matching funds into your Stash account as a bonus at the end of the period.
Stash is an investment app, it looks like they bundle investments (e.g they have 30 different options with names like ‘American Innovators’). The fees are as follows:
- $1 per month on accounts under $5,000
- 0.25% fee per year on accounts over $5,000
First month is free. I’d never actually invest any of my money in any of these investment apps (are they seriously considering you transfer $5 per week and pay a $1 monthly fee?) but you should be able to add $20 in funds, get a $20 bonus and pay a $2 fee for a $18 money maker.
Hat tip to reader Matt K