Published on November 14th, 2017 | by William Charles26
[Expired] Subscribe To Wall Street Journal For Two Months For $1 & Get 1,000 United Miles
This deal has expired. Sign up for notifications so you’ll never miss another deal again.
- United is offering 1,000 United miles when you purchase a two-month Wall Street Journal subscription
The Fine Print
- Increased Miles Earning: Extra miles will be issued based on an eligible Member’s purchase of a subscription to The Wall Street Journal, starting with one (1) two month trial subscription for $1.00.
- The trial subscription purchase must be made between November 12, 2017 at 12:01am Eastern Time through 11:59 pm Eastern Time on November 16, 2017 and must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page (please see the link in the email above).
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per United MileagePlus account number. Please see the MileagePlus Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Void where prohibited by law.
$1 for 1,000 United miles is a good deal, but keep in mind you need to keep the subscription for at least 45 days and after the two month period they automatically convert you to a monthly subscription. They are betting on the fact that you will forget to cancel. If you’re doing this deal and don’t want to keep the WSJ subscription, please make sure you set up reminders to cancel otherwise they win.