Published on August 7th, 2019 | by Chuck38
[Expired] Subway App $5 off when Paying with Paypal (though August 25th, 2019)
Deal has expired, view more Subway deals by clicking here.
Update 8/7/19: Deal is back and valid until August 25th, 2019. Doesn’t look like there is a minimum this time
- Get $5 off in the Subway app and pay with Paypal.
The Fine Print
- Expires 5/30/19.
- Must first activate offer with Paypal
- To redeem offer, order must be placed through the Subway app and Pay Pal must be used at checkout.
- Please allow 15 minutes for order pickup.
- Subway App orders available at participating restaurants only.
- Cannot be combined with other promotional offers, discounts, or coupons. No cash value. Not for sale.
- One-time use per user.
- Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased or altered, and where prohibited.
- Discounts will be reflected on your PayPal receipt and in the transaction details of your PayPal account.
- Open only to the first 50,000 to save the offer, who are residents of any one (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (2) are holders of a U.S. personal (including PayPal, PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus when available”), premier or business PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”)” during the Offer Period defined below.
- Once received, activated (where applicable), and qualified for, the Reward will be applied automatically to the Eligible Participant’s Eligible Purchase that qualified for the Reward. The Reward must be redeemed during the Offer Period and may only be redeemed as described in these terms & conditions. Use of the Reward will be reflected on the Eligible Participant’s PayPal receipt and/or in the transaction details of his/her Valid Account. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
Nice little discount. Be sure to save the offer first – only 50,000 offers are available to save.
Hat tip to SD