Published on October 19th, 2017 | by William Charles9
Swagbucks $13 Signup Bonus for New Members
Updating and reposting on 10/19/17 since bonus is up from $3+$2 to $3+$10. (Thanks to DDG for letting me know about this change via private communication.)
Swagbucks has a signup bonus of up to $13 when you signup with a referral link.
- Get $3 when after you earn 300 SB
- When the new member spends $25 in Shop within 30 days of signup, the new member gets a $10 bonus
Altogether you’ll get a $13 bonus if you can do $25 in shopping within 30 days, not bad for a portal signup.
The referrer also gets a $3 bonus, as well as 10% of points earned by the person being referred (the member does not lose anything at all because of that).
The Fine Print
Terms for new member:
- To be eligible, you must receive a minimum of 25 SB for the Shop purchase.
- MyGiftCardsPlus.com and travel purchases do not qualify.
Terms for referrer:
- For each new person referred to Swagbucks.com, the referrer will earn 10% of the referrals earnings.
- The earnings eligible for the 10% referral program include the categories along the top menu bar: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover. This includes everything found in the drop down menus such as Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons and Tasks. Every earn on a mobile app contributes too.
- You will continue to earn 10% for as long as your referral is active on Swagbucks.com, with no maximum limit.
- Categories that do not count towards 10%: Sign-up bonus, Swag Codes, Daily Goal Bonuses, SB Visa awards, Accelerator awards; others may be added.
Seems like this is the new standard bonus, not necessarily a temporary promotion. We appreciate if you use our referral links (found above) to sign up for a new Swagbucks account.
For those not familiar Swagbucks is basically a shopping portal that also allows you to earn points for signing up to things, searching and a bunch of other stuff. You can see Swagbucks deals we’ve posted about before here. Please don’t share your own links in the comments, you can share them in this linked page instead.
- An Honest Swagbucks Review – Scam Or Legitimate Website?
- How to Cash Out your Swagbucks Balance
- How to Ensure your New Swagbucks or Topcashback Account Doesn’t Get Deactivated + Tips