Published on July 16th, 2019 | by William Charles17
[Expired] Target 5% Off eGiftcards ($500 Maximum)
Deal has expired, view more Target deals by clicking here.
- Target is offering 5% off eGiftcards, with a $500 max
The Fine Print
- Expires July 16, 2019 at 11:59pm PT.
- Offer available online only.
- Offer valid for up to $500 in Target GiftCard purchases ($25 maximum discount) per household on Target.com.
- Offer applies to email and mobile delivery of Target GiftCards only.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
These always sell well when it’s 10%, so will be interesting to see how 5% goes. Keep in mind you can’t use the Redcard discount to further discount these gift cards,
but you can use Redcard when redeeming the giftcards for another 5% (no longer works)