Published on October 22nd, 2018 | by William Charles49
[Targeted] $15 For Paying Two Bills With PNC
Update 10/22/18: This bonus is basically always given to people after signing up for a PNC account (make sure to get the $300 bonus for doing that). Subject line is currently ‘Get Fifteen Dollars for Using Your PNC Online Bill Pay’. I won’t repost it every time it becomes available, but something to keep in mind if going for that $300 bonus.
Originally posted 11/19/16. Reposting 08/06/18 since people are getting this again via email. (Thanks to reader Luke)
- Complete two online bill payments with PNC by the end of the next calendar month and receive a $15 credit directly to your account.
The Fine Print
- We’ll credit $15 directly to your account when you use PNC Bank Online Bill Pay to complete two bill payments before the end of the next calendar month.
- No catch, no kidding, FIFTEEN dollars! Grab one of your bills and give PNC Bank Online Bill Pay a try today! (1) Paying your first bill is simple.
- Just follow these quick steps: • Sign on to PNC Online Banking and click the “Pay Bills” tab • Follow the instructions and tell us whom you want to pay by adding your first biller Now you’re ready to pay your first bill, just enter the amount and payment date and we’ll take care of the rest! It’s that easy. If you have any questions or need help setting up your bill payments, call us at 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265).
- Users must use PNC Bank Online Bill Pay to submit 2 (two) bill payments by the end of the next calendar month, based on the date of this email, in order to qualify for the $15 credit.
- If the qualifying criteria is met, a $15 credit will be applied to the primary deposit account used for PNC Bank Online Bill Pay within ten weeks after completing the required bill payments.
- Offer available once per User ID. Account must remain open in order to receive credit
This is a targeted offer, but good to know for people who have signed up a PNC checking bonus as you might want to avoid using Bill Pay to try and get targeted for this offer.
Hat tip to reader Curmudgeon