Deal has ended, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 5% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled, eligible Business Card to make qualifying purchases of $700+ in one or more transactions with select U.S. construction suppliers by 9/1/2021. Limit of $105 back
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for qualifying purchases made directly through select U.S. construction suppliers. Select U.S. construction suppliers include Clyde Companies: Sunpro, CED (Consolidated Electrical Distributors), Grainger, Lowe’s, Mountainhead Supply Company, MBCI (Metal Building Components Inc.) Northern Tool + Equipment, Sherwin Williams, Southern Pipe & Supply, SRM Concrete, ULINE, and White Cap. Excludes international transactions, transactions made through affiliate brands or suppliers not mentioned as qualifying, and purchases made through third parties. For Clyde Companies: Sunpro, eligible purchases must be made with Sunpro only. For Lowe’s, excludes e-gift cards or corporate gifts cards, and any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to: applianceparts.lowes.com, lowesstore.wgiftcard.com, and blinds.lowes.com.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 9/1/2021, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of $105 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Nice deal for those that need to make purchases at construction stores.
Hat tip to MtM