Published on February 8th, 2018 | by Chuck24
[Expired] [Targeted] Amex Offers: Delta Airlines $120 off $600
Check your Amex logins for the following targeted offer:
- Get $120 statement credit when you spend $600 at Delta Airlines with a registered Amex card
The Fine Print
- $600 can be spent in one purchase or across multiple transactions
- Valid through April 8, 2018
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com
- Excludes the following: (i) gift cards, (ii) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (iii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (vi) stand-alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises..
Excludes gift cards, unfortunately, though I wouldn’t be surprised if it works anyway. Regardless, many people would like this offer for regular use. Just keep in mind this is a highly targeted offer – no luck for me.
Thanks to anyone who can send me an image of this offer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hat tip to SD