Published on March 14th, 2019 | by Chuck34
[Targeted] Chase Sapphire Preferred 60,000 Points Signup Bonus with Annual Fee Waived (1st year)
Chase sent some people an email offer, others saw this offer in their Chase login/app:
- Signup for the Sapphire Preferred card and get 60,000 points after spending $4,000 within 3 months.
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year.
- Apply by April 10th.
Look for subject link: <your name>, Exclusive: Earn 60,000 Bonus Points
- $95 annual fee, WAIVED the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Primary car rental insurance
- This card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points per $1 spent on travel and dining at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Transferrable points
- Redeem points on Chase’s travel portal at a value of 1.25¢ due to the 25% travel redemption bonus
- Not eligible if you’ve received a sign up bonus on the Sapphire Preferred/Reserve in the last 48 months (standard is now 48 months)
Reader David got this offer via email, presumably this was sent out to others as well as a targeted offer. The public offer is for 50,000 points with annual fee waived the first year. Sometime before end of March, the public offer will be changed to 60,000 points with annual fee NOT waived the first year, according to this rumor.