Published on May 25th, 2019 | by William Charles5
[Targeted] Chase Slate – Double Back On Chase Offers
Targeted offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘New from Slate®: Earn 2x back on Chase Offers’
- Chase is offering Slate cardholders double cash back on Chase offers from 5/1/19 until 12/31/19.
The Fine Print
- We will double the total amount you earn in statement credits through Chase Offers on your Slate credit card from 05/01-12/31/19.
- The Double Back bonus will be applied as a single statement credit 2 to 3 billing cycles after 12/31/19, separate from your regular Chase Offers statement credits.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Credit card product changes during the offer period will forfeit this bonus offer.
- The bonus statement credit earned from this offer will not count against any maximum on statement credits through Chase Offers.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
This offer is actually great, at first I thought it was just an extra 1% back per dollar spent but it actually doubles all the money you earn from Chase offers. I suspect most readers won’t have this card, but some might have picked it up for the 0% APY $0 BT offer.
Hat tip to reader Bob