Update 12/1/23: Bonus now $300.
- Sign up for the Premier version of the Disney credit card and receive a $400 bonus after spending $1,000 within 3 months. $49 annual fee not waived for the first year.
- Read our full review here
- Earn 5% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases made directly at DisneyPlus.com, Hulu.com or ESPNPlus.com
- 2% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations
- 1% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $49
- Disney perks:
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
- 5/24 rule now applies to this card
Previous best was $300. This would take a 5/24 slot and you have to pay the annual fee so this is really a $351 bonus. Might be tempting for some people (especially as you can’t get CSP + CSR now) if you’re valuing cash bonuses highly. For most people going for other Chase cards will be better value though. We will still add it to the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to brk51