No direct link, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘<name> – don’t miss out on earning more monthly rewards’
- Chase is offering some cardholders 2,000 bonus points per month when they spend $250+ on bills. Valid until September 30th
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this offer, you must log on to the website referenced in this offer and enroll by 09/30/20, 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You’ll earn 2000 points a month each month you spend $250 in the reward categories listed below during the promotional period.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period 09/30/20.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 09/30/20.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the last day of each month of the promotional period for points to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Rewards Categories: Internet, Cable, and Phone Services category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services.
- In addition, if you purchase or pay for your internet, cable and satellite television, phone or related services in a merchant’s store that is not registered by the merchant in the applicable services category, the purchase or payment will not qualify; for example, phone bill payments in a merchant’s store that register to Chase as a telephone equipment store.
Seems like a great bonus if you’re eligible, almost 10x per $1 spent.
Hat tip to reader IKS