Published on July 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] Citi: Use Apple Pay Five/Three Times & Get $15/$10 Back
Deal has expired, view more Citi Pay deals by clicking here.
Direct link to offer ‘<name>, earn $10 back after you make five eligible purchases….’
- Citi is offering some cardholders $10 back when they use Apple Pay five times before September 30th, 2019. Combined total of purchases must be $50+ (combined purchases requirement is only $10 for some people)
- Others are being offered a bigger bonus of $15 for only three uses
The Fine Print
- You will receive a one-time $15 statement credit after you make three eligible purchases using Apple Pay with your Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card between 7/22/2019 and 9/30/2019.
- The combined amount of all three purchases must total $50 or more.
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when Apple Pay is the payment method. All eligible purchases must be made and posted to your account during the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied automatically to your account within two billing cycles after the third eligible purchase is posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current and in good standing when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non-transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
- We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer.
We’ve seen a similar deal before, last time some people were offered $20 as well. Not sure if that is the case this time or not.
Hat tip to Travel With Grant and readers Jonathan G & Colleen