Published on December 3rd, 2019 | by Chuck6
[Targeted] Discover: Get 10% Cashback When Using Various Mobile Wallets in December (Max $10 Back)
No direct link, targeted offer via email
- Discover is offering 10% cashback bonus when you use Apple Pay with Discover in stores, online, or in apps between now and December 31.
- Others got the same offer for Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid now through 12/31/2019.
- Must use Discover card to pay.
- Offer not valid on gift card purchases.
- No activation required.
- Offer is non transferable and limited to one offer per Discover account, whether the offer is received from Discover, Apple Pay or both.
- Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.
Pretty sweet deal. Some people got this, but doesn’t yet appear to have been sent out very widely. If you got this offer, it should make for an easy triple stack with the upcoming deal to get 10% off Target gift card (just note the terms technically exclude gift cards):
- Get 10% off the gift cards
- Get 5% back at Target with this quarter’s category
- Pay in store with Apple/Google Pay and get 10% cashback bonus (I assume it’ll stack)
Hat tip to reader SF and to Ecom0mist