Published on January 19th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Expired] [Targeted] Ebates: Double Cashback In Store & Get $20 Bonus When You Spend $100+
Deal has expired, see more Ebates deals by clicking here.
$20 bonus is targeted, sent out via e-mail with the subject line ‘This holiday weekend! $20 Bonus + 2X In-Store Cash Back’
- Ebates is offering a $20 cash bonus when you spend $100+ with one of the in-store merchants they offer. In addition they are also offering 2x cash back on in-store offers.
The Fine Print
- Bonus earned on qualifying orders totaling a minimum of $100 and must be eligible to receive Cash Back. Cash Bonus offer is valid for orders made between 12:00:00 AM PT on January 18, 2019 and 11:59:59 PM PT on January 21, 2019. Limit one Cash Bonus per eligible member. Cash Bonus offers are non-transferable. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your Cash Bonus to be added to your account.
- Double In-Store Cash Back ends 1/21/19 at 11:59pm PT. Offer valid at participating US stores only. Purchases are subject to applicable store policies
If you spend exactly $100 then it’s basically 20% back plus whatever the merchant is offering as well. Should be able to get some good deals if there is something you want to purchase anyway. Seems the $20 bonus is targeted, but the double cash back isn’t. Saks Fifth Avenue is at 4% back, if you spent $100 exactly on the Platinum you would get:
- $4 back from double cash back
- $20 back from the bonus
- $50 back from the Platinum credit
Basically $100 in goods for $26, although most of that value is coming from the Platinum credit.
Hat tip to EricCSU