Published on May 15th, 2019 | by William Charles2
[Targeted] Hilton: Earn 5,000 Bonus Points Per Night On Resort Stays In The America’s (Two Night Min, 30k Point Max)
- Hilton is offering some members bonus points for stays at resorts in the America’s, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points per night on stays of two or more paid nights up to a maximum of 30,000 points
The Fine Print
- Members who are eligible for the Promotion and then complete a stay of two (2) paid nights or more between now and January 31, 2020 will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points on each night of the stay up to 6 nights maximum.
- One time use only. Valid for stays between now and January 31, 2020. Offer valid for all days of the week. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable). Each hotel’s change and cancellation policy varies. Please contact the individual hotel to confirm their policy. Offer components are nontransferable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be applied toward future stays. You must provide your Hilton Honors™ account number at the time of booking.
Don’t forget to stack it with other deals, for example:
- Chase Offers/BofA: 5% Back at Hilton ($225-$500 Spend)
- Hilton Go More, Get More – Earn 2x Points + Bonus Points For Milestones (5/6 – 9/8)
Hat tip to Loyalty Lobby