Published on December 5th, 2014 | by William Charles2
[Targeted] Receive 500 FlexPoints For Watching A Video
Direct link to offer [you’ll need to enter your card details]
- Receive 500 FlexPerks points for watching a 52 second video about FamDoo
- You’ll also receive 500 FamDoo points if you set up an account with them (FamDoo points seem to be worth 1¢ a point and can be redeemed for gift cards or a check. There is a minimum of 2,500 points required for a check to be mailed out)
The Fine Print
- Valid until March 2nd, 2015
- This is a targeted promotion, you can try logging into the FlexPerks promo section to see if you’re targeted. You should have received an e-mail, subject line is “Get 500 FlexPoints For Learning About FamDoo”
- Points should post within 8 weeks of the promotion end
I don’t think you need to actually watch the video, as soon as you click the link it should activate that you’ve watched it. That being said, the video is only 52 seconds so just watch it or let it run in the background. This is an easy way to get some free FlexPerks points (worth up to $10 when redeeming against flights) although I truly hate how long FlexPerks make you wait for the points to post.
You’ll also be able to redeem FlexPerks for FamDoo allowance points. 5,000 FlexPerks = $50 in allowance points (1¢ a point), but I personally don’t see any value in this.
Hat tip to Michael W for letting me know