Deal has ended, view more SiriusXM deals by clicking here.
No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Redeem your complimentary Google Nest Mini now!’
- SiriusXM is offering some existing users a free Google Nest Mini
The Fine Print
- No Purchase or Payment Necessary.
- This “Offer” is available (i) only to the SiriusXM subscriber/email address to whom the offer invitation is addressed and (ii) who is at least 18 years of age or older and a resident of the 50 U.S. and D.C. (each an “Eligible Subscriber”).
- The first 44,000 Eligible Subscribers to (1) click on “GET MY GOOGLE NEST MINI” in the email invitation between 9/14/20 AND 9/17/20 at 11:59 PM ET (“Offer Period”) will be eligible to receive one (1) Google Nest Mini.
- If you are one of the first 44,000 Eligible Subscribers during the Offer Period to complete steps above and meet these promotional offer requirements, you will receive an email with a Promotion Code to redeem for a free Google Nest Mini on the Google Store.
- YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A Google Nest Mini.
- Available while supplies last.
- Only the first 44,000 qualifying Eligible Subscribers will be contacted with a Promotion Code.
- Limit one (1) Google Nest Mini per qualifying Eligible Subscriber. Promotion Codes must be redeemed on the Google Store within 30 days of receipt. SiriusXM will not fulfill any expired Promotion Codes.
- A form of payment will be required at checkout on the Google but will not be charged if you select saver shipping.
- Device colors may vary and are available while supplies last. Google Nest Mini’s are awarded “As Is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Each qualifying Eligible Subscriber is responsible for all federal, state & local taxes.
- Promotion Codes cannot be transferred, sold or redeemed for cash or credit and are one-time use only and are void after activation or expiration.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Obviously a nice freebie, I know a lot of people are mad with SiriusXM as they aren’t paying out on a previous portal deal.
Hat tip to reader Pascal