Published on March 18th, 2018 | by William Charles1
[Expired] [Targeted] Stay At A Kimpton Property & Get 5,000 Points (Up To 10,000 Points Total)
This deal has expired and is no longer valid, click here to view more Kimpton deals.
Direct link to offer (this is a targeted promotion)
- IHG is offering some loyalty members 5,000 points when you stay at a Kimpton hotel by April 30th. You can do the promo twice for a total of 10,000 points.
The Fine Print
- Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion.
- Bonus Points will be awarded after your next qualifying stay, which must be completed on or by April 30, 2018 at any Kimpton® hotel worldwide.
- Members who book and stay once at a Kimpton® hotel will be awarded 5,000 bonus points.
- This is in addition to the points they will earn through the qualified stay itself.
- Members who book and stay twice at any Kimpton® hotel will be awarded an additional 5,000 bonus points.
- The maximum number of points that can be awarded to a member is 10,000 points.
- A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates at Kimpton® hotels
- . Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points.
- Members are only eligible to be awarded once during the promotion period.
- Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account.
- IHG® Rewards Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership terms and conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com. This exclusive offer is valid for original recipient only.
You’ll want to stack this with the American Express of spend $300, get $60 back at Kimpton properties. I guess this is the 10,000 offer some people were already seeing in Accelerate? If that’s the case it looks like that offer was actually targeted, unless you can do both for 10,000 points per night/20,000 total.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler