Published on August 23rd, 2019 | by Chuck40
[Expired] Topcashback: Get 8% Back at Raise.com (Stack with 7% Discount)
- Topcashback is offering 8% back on Raise.com gift card purchases.
The Fine Print
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for commission.
- Note that cash back will not be earned if you sell a gift card on Raise.
- Promo codes and/or cash back cannot be earned on purchases made from the “Raise Cash Back Gift Cards” section on the Raise.com website. (Raise offers two types of gift cards: ‘Cash Back Gift Cards’ and ‘Discount Gift Cards’. Unfortunately, Raise does not let shoppers use promo codes on cards marked under ‘Raise Cash Back’ section. Promo codes and/or cash back cannot be earned on purchases made from the “Raise Cash Back Gift Cards” section on the Raise.com website.)
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback. If you use a code that we have not provided you with then there is a strong chance that your cashback will be declined or go untracked to your account.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
- Valid today only, 8/23/19.
This stacks nicely with the 7% discount sitewide going on today with promo code SUNNY7; Topcashback clearly allows the stacking of these two. Just remember the $5,000 lifetime limit excludes a lot of us from being eligible.
Hat tip to reader Jerold