Update 2/13/23: Card is now live for new applications. There is also a taxi/rideshare benefit that wasn’t listed before.
U.S. Bank plans to launch a new small business card targeted towards ‘Road Warriors’ called ‘Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard‘. A preview page of the card is now live and you can join the waitlist to be notified when it goes live in late February.
Card details are as follows:
- 60,000 point bonus after $6,000 in spend on the Account Owner’s card in the first 180 days of opening your account
- Annual fee of $95 waived for the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points on prepaid car rental and hotels when booked through the U.S. Bank Rewards Center
- 4x points on the first $150,000 in annual spend on travel expenses paid directly to providers such as airfare and hotels, plus on gas and EV charging
- 2x points on dining, takeout, restaurant delivery and cell phone services
- 1X points for all other net purchases
- As a cardmember you’ll receive a $25 statement credit after every three consecutive monthly taxi or rideshare transactions paid for with your card
- Complementary annual Priority Pass airport lounge membership plus four complimentary visits per membership year