Published on April 16th, 2018 | by William Charles0
United Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $150-$350 & Get 300-1,000 Miles
United Shopping Portal is offering a bonus until April 29th. Bonus you receive depends on how much you spend and is broken down as follows (you only receive the bonus on the highest tier you reach):
- Spend $150, get 300 miles (works out to be extra 2x miles per $1 spent)
- Spend $350 get 1,000 miles (works out to be extra 2.85x miles per $1 spent)
The Fine Print
- During the “Spring Bonus” bonus campaign, which runs from 04/16/18 through 04/29/18 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 MileagePlus® bonus award miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard MileagePlus miles earned from shopping online through the MileagePlus® Shopping mall or from purchases made through MileagePlus® Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 300 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $350 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the MileagePlus® Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus® Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
Hard to get excited by these portal offers when the highest bonus is only 1,000. As always make sure you’re also comparing to other portals to ensure you’re actually getting a good deal (cashbackmonitor is good for this).