Published on November 25th, 2016 | by William Charles0
[Expired] Virgin America Black Friday Sale: Fares From $29
- Virgin America are having a Black Friday sale, you have until 10PM PT to book (so not long – sorry!) and you must fly before March 11th, 2017.
The Fine Print
- Main Cabin tickets must be purchased by 10:00 pm PT on Friday, November 25, 2016.
- Fares require a 14-day advance purchase where travel must occur between December 10, 2016 and March 11, 2017.
- Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- For Hawaii, lowest sale fares are available Monday – Thursday.
- Connection markets require a 21-day advance purchase where travel must occur on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between December 17, 2016 and March 11, 2017.
- Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. 2016
- Blackout dates include: 12/21– 12/31. 2017 Blackout dates include: 1/1 – 1/4, 1/13, 1/16, and 2/16 -2/21.
- Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights.
- Flights may not operate daily. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For travel solely between points in the Continental Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only), DEN-SFO and DAL-LAS, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable.
- For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable.
- Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue.
- Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee per guest.
- Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare.
- In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited.
- Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary.
- Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable.
- Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
Keep in mind that the price in points is tied to the cash price of the fare, so now is a good time to book with points.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler