Published on December 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles14
Walmart.com: 10% Off ($20 Maximum Discount) – Requires In Store Coupon
No direct link
- Walmart is offering 10% off codes that can be used on Walmart.com. The codes are good for a single use and a maximum discount of $20 ($200 in spend). The codes can only be found in store and each code is unique.
The Fine Print
- Excludes gift card purchases
- Valid until January 31st, 2018
- Limit of one coupon per transaction
- Only works on items sold by Walmart
Getting The Coupon
- Coupons should be available in store near the customer service desk
This looks similar to the Costco deal for $25 off $250. Please do not ask for codes in the comments as it will only clutter the post, if anybody has any spare codes they want to share then feel free to do so (you can even request people to leave a comment with their e-mail as a reply so people don’t just use all the codes). You should be able to stack this with Chase Pay to get another 10x/10% as well. Also important to remember to use a portal, I suspect using the code will invalidate the portal but it’s always worth a try. Best portal rates found here.
Hat tip to Miles to Memories