Published on September 25th, 2017 | by Chuck42
[Expired] Hyatt Credit Card: Get $20 Statement Credit with $50 Purchase at Whole Foods
- Register your Chase Hyatt credit card for $20 back on a $50 purchase at Whole Foods stores
The Fine Print
- Register first
- Valid at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S.
- Valid August 14, 2017 to September 25, 2017
- Must spend full $50 in a single purchase, it’s not cumulative
- Allow approximately 5-10 days to receive your statement credit
- Purchases at stores not correctly classified as a Whole Foods location for credit processing will not qualify for this offer
- Offer not available for online purchases or purchases made through Instacart
- Limit one offer redemption per Hyatt card
Amounts to a 40% discount which is a great deal for groceries. Should even work on a gift card purchase too (update: people are getting success messages when purchasing gift cards. Whole Foods gift cards resell for 84% of face value so could make $12 profit). In some areas they also sell other third party gift cards. Link your card with Drop or with Hawaiian Airlines for additional rewards on Whole Foods purchases.
Hat tip: Everyone