Published on September 30th, 2019 | by William Charles44
[YMMV] Amazon Fresh: Free Trial + $30 Off First Order For American Express Cardholders
Update 9/2/19: More targeted.
Update 8/4/19: More targeted.
Update 7/1/19: More targeted
Update 6/4/19: More people have been targeted for this offer.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link. Not everybody is targeted and Amazon Fresh is only in certain areas)
- Amazon is offering a free trial to Amazon Fresh and $30 off your first order when you enter the promo code AMEXFRESH. Remember to cancel your free trial or you will be charged $14.99 per month. Order needs to be at least $30 or the minimum order amount in your delivery area, whichever is higher.
The Fine Print
- Valid until December 31st, 2018
- Offer valid for first time order
- Must use an American Express card to pay
The reader who sent this in was targeted, but the offer still didn’t work properly for them so they had to chat with Amazon to get the credit applied. Normally this deal (well, similar deals) have a $100 minimum spend requirement, this one is $30 or the minimum order amount in your delivery area (usually a maximum of $50). Keep in mind enrolling in the free trial means you’ll be billed $14.99 per month after the free trial ends. Fingers crossed you are targeted and it’s $30 off $30. Share your own experiences in the data points below.
Hat tip to reader @GradCashGrab
- Update 1/18/19: Deal is now valid until December 31st, 2019 and new people are now eligible. Hat tip to reader Jatan
- Update 12/10/18: Another round of people have been targeted.