Published on January 17th, 2020 | by William Charles4
[YMMV] Amazon Prime Members: Shop At Whole Foods Three Times & Get A $10 Credit
Sent out via e-mail, subject line is ‘$10 Just for You, Just for Shopping’
- Shop three times at Whole Foods and receive a $10 credit.
- Minimum $20 per shop
- Must scan your prime code on three separate trips
The Fine Print
- To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit to spend on Amazon (“Credit”), Prime members must make at least 3 Whole Foods Market purchases of $20 each between January 17, 2020 and February 28, 2020, either:
- (g) In-store: at any U.S. Whole Foods Market or Whole Foods Marker 365 store and scan their Prime Code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or
- (h) Online: on Amazon Prime Now or Amazon.com (“Amazon”) with all purchases to be delivered or picked up no later than 11:59 p.m. (PT) February 28, 2020. Products purchased on Amazon must be sold by Whole Foods Market (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on the product detail page).
- Taxes, tips, alcohol, regulatory fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining minimum order amount.
- Credit must be redeemed on Amazon.com by 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 12, 2020. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the Credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Credit.
- Offer is restricted to select Prime members who are presented with the offer via email or on the Prime Code page of the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app.
- Must be a Prime member at the time of each qualifying purchase and when redeeming the Credit to qualify.
- Limit 1 Credit per customer and Prime member account regardless of the number of qualifying purchases.
- Limit 1 qualifying purchase (in-store or online every calendar day. Multiple purchases on the same calendar day will count as 1 qualifying purchase.
- It may take up to 48 hours for a qualifying purchase to be reflected in your account.
- Credit will be available for redemption 24 hours after completing the minimum number of qualifying purchases.
- Credit not valid for taxes, regulatory fees, alcohol, gift cards, stamps, gift wrap, shipping and subscriptions.
- Items purchased with the Credit must be shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- No monetary value. Offer is non-transferable and may not be sold, exchanged or duplicated.
- If any of the products or content purchased using the Credit is returned, your refund will equal the amount actually paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Whole Foods Market and Amazon reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
If anybody has a direct link to this offer or the subject line then please share it in the comments below.