Published on May 13th, 2019 | by William Charles17
[Expired] [YMMV] Bank of America: $5 Statement Credit Per Recurring Bill ($30 Max)
Deal has expired, view more Bank of America deals by clicking here.
- Bank of America is offering some people a $5 statement credit for each recurring monthly expense they pay such as: auto insurance, phone and utility bills
The Fine Print
- From the date you receive this offer through 7/31/2019, you will receive a $5 statement credit for each Purchase transaction (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) equal to or greater than $5 (up to a maximum of $30 in statement credits), made at merchants who generally bill on a monthly or recurring basis and are assigned to one of the following specified merchant category codes (“MCC”): 4812, 4813, 4814, 4815, 4899, 4900, 5960, 5968, 6300, 6381, 6399, and 7997.
- Purchases made at merchants that do not process transactions under these MCCs will not qualify for this offer.
- Limit 1 statement credit per account.
- This offer is only valid on the account identified within this communication.
- Your account must be open and in good standing in order to receive this offer. Other advertised promotional statement credit offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted.
- Allow up to 12 weeks from the end of the promotion for the statement credit to post to your account.
No e-mail was sent out, but reader Ken found this in the special offers section.