Published on November 15th, 2019 | by William Charles11
[Targeted] DoorDash: Get $15 Off $30+
Update 11/15/19: Another round has been sent out. If anybody knows what the subject line is, share it in the comments.
Update 10/23/19: This has been sent out again, e-mail subject line is ‘It’s here! $15 off Group Orders’. Hat tip to reader Information Booth.
Update 10/12/19: Another round sent out, this time you can try to use promo code GORL9251.
Update 9/29/19: Another round sent out via e-mail.
Update 9/17/19: More people targeted and valid 9/19.No promo code, your account is either targeted or it isn’t. If anybody received the e-mail, let us know what the promo code is and also what the e-mail subject line was.
Update 8/29/19: More people targeted and valid until 8/30/19
Update 8/23/19: More people targeted and valid until 8/25/19.
- DoorDash is offering $10 off $30+ with promo code 15GROUP a group order
The Fine Print
- To take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file.
- Valid only on DoorDash.com or on the DoorDash app with the latest version and within DoorDash’s delivery zones.
- Offer cannot be used retroactively for prior purchase.
- Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, or transferred.
- Offer has no cash value.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promo codes.
- Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- DoorDash may not be available in all zip or post codes.
- DoorDash reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- DoorDash’s computer is the official date/time keeping device for this offer.
This is working on pick up orders, it does need to be a group order which seems to be a new option that I don’t really understand. Remember to go through Wyndham for another 250 points, Chase/Bofa also have a 10% back offer.