Published on February 25th, 2015 | by William Charles5
[YMMV] FlexPerks Spending Bonuses For March/April
- U.S Bank FlexPerks cardholders should have received a targeted spending bonus for March & April. To see if you have one go to: https://flexperkspromos.usbank.com/ and log in. Here are some of the offers people have reported receiving:
- Spend $850 or more and receive 3,500 bonus points
- Spend $650 or more and receive 3,500 bonus points
- Spend $1,150 or more and receive 1,500 bonus points
The Fine Print
- Purchases must be made from March 1 through April 30, 2015
Targeted spending bonuses are all of the rage with credit card issuers at the moment, it helps to keep their card top of wallet so they can earn money from interbank change fees and also any other fees consumers might rack up (like lucrative interest fees).
FlexPoints are worth up to 2¢ when you redeem for flights, up to 1.5¢ for hotels and 1¢ when redeeming for cash. This means these bonuses are worth anywhere from $15-$70. The spend requirements should be quite easy to meet and given that these cards already have generous bonus categories it’ll be worth completing for most people.