Published on September 8th, 2017 | by William Charles21
[YMMV] Navy Federal Credit Union 30,000 Point Bonus & $100 Statement Credit On Flagship Rewards Card
Seems there is now a direct link to see if you’re pre-approved and it’s also valid until October 16th instead of September 30th. Hat tip to reader Custom Answers.
- Get an extra 30,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first 90 days of account opening on the Navy Federal Flagship Rewards card. Also comes with a $100 statement credit on travel related purchases in your first year.
- No annual fee first year, then $49 per year
- No foreign transaction fee
- Card earns 2x points per $1 spent
- Double points at Wholesale Clubs (4x points)
- Travel credit: A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase made by a primary cardholder with a Navy Federal Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Card that has a merchant’s code that is categorized as a travel merchant code for airlines, hotels/motels, timeshares, campgrounds, car rentals, cruises, travel agencies, discount travel sites, buses, trains, taxi/limos, ferries, tolls, bridges, highways, parking lots or garages. Purchases using credit cards issued to authorized users or joint cardholders will not be eligible.
- Eligibility to NFCU is for military members, associated persons and their family. See more here.
Previous bonuses have been 40,000 points without the $100 travel statement credit. Basically the same offer as points are worth 1¢ when redeeming in increments of 10,000 or more towards travel. If you want to know more about NFCU credit cards I’d recommend reading this post.
Hat tip to reader tennis9z9