Published on January 28th, 2019 | by William Charles17
[YMMV] Sam’s Club: Visit 1-15 Times & Get $1-$120 ($1 Minimum Spend Per Visit)
- Sam’s Club is offering a gift card of up to $120 for visiting Sam’s Club stores. The gift card you receive will depend on how many times you visit a Sam’s Club between February 1st and March 31st, 2019. You need to spend at least $1 each trip. The earning table is as follows:
The Fine Print
- Must register on this page by 02/28/2019 to qualify.
- Specific trip bonus will be loaded onto a Sam’s Club eGift card for spending at least $1 (before taxes) each visit at Sam’s Club (excluding fuel, cafè, gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, dairy, eggs) with a maximum gift card amount of $120 per eligible account (trip bonus offer is available for a maximum of one transaction only in a day and for a maximum of 15 transactions in 2 months).
- Offer is (a) only available to the specific member account at the mailed address; (b) void if copied, transferred or otherwise shared; (c) valid on in-club purchases only, including Scan & Go; (d) not valid online; and (e) not valid on purchases made with government funded assistance programs like WIC or SNAP. We will email you a Sam’s Club eGift card loaded with the total amount you’ve earned by May 31st 2019.
- For questions, please send an email to EmailYOURquestions@samsclub.com. Sam’s Club may modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
Seems like great deal if targeted, remember you’re limited to one transaction per day so unfortunately you can’t just do 15 transactions back to back. It’s also weird that the registration form is on delivery.net and not the official Sam’s Club website, the e-mail sent out looked legitimate but I personally hate when companies do this with promotions as it’s difficult to confirm if it’s legitimate or not.
Hat tip to reader Radster