Published on July 31st, 2018 | by William Charles44
[Expired] [YMMV] Get 6,000 Southwest Points By Signing Up For E-mail Newsletter
This deal has expired, click here for more Southwest deals.
- Southwest is offering up to 6,000 Southwest points when you opt in to receive the Rapid Rewards Email Update before September 30th, 2018.
- Get 3,000 points when you stay subscribed for three consecutive months
- Get an additional 3,000 points when you stay subscribed for an additional three moths
The Fine Print
- This offer is only valid for the Rapid Rewards® account that received this mailer and is not transferrable.
- You must opt in to receive the Rapid Rewards® Email Update before September 30, 2018 by visiting southwest.com/emailexclusive and remain opted in to receive the Rapid Rewards Email Update with a valid, deliverable email address for three consecutive months after initially opting in to receive the Rapid Rewards Email Update to earn 3,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points.
- Remain opted in to receive the Rapid Rewards Email Update with a valid, deliverable email address for six consecutive months after initially opting in to receive the Rapid Rewards Email Update and another 3,000 after your second three months, for a total of 6,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points.
- The Rapid Rewards E-mail Update is the only email opt-in eligible for this bonus. 3,000 bonus points will post directly to your Rapid Rewards Account up to eight weeks after the 3-month subscription and the 6 month subscription periods.
- To be eligible for bonus points, member must maintain Rapid Rewards Credit Cardmember status and must open a minimum of one Rapid Rewards Email Update every 60 days All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.
It says you have to do step one and step two, step two should show up after entering your details on the first page. Keep in mind this offer does contain targeted language and requires being a Rapid Rewards credit cardholder, my guess is that this will be enforced but it’s difficult to know for sure (update: looks like it’s erroring out for some people. If it doesn’t error out for you I suspect you’ll actually get the points). After registering you should be able to see if it’s attached to your account (My Rapid Rewards -> Promotions).
6,000 Southwest points is $76.8 so this is a great deal if you can get it.
Hat tip to runwithpugs